Sunday, August 1, 2010

Getting to know... Kayla!

I just thought everyone should get to know my awesome roomie, so here's a little Q&A for ya'll!

How old are you? 23 years old. Nine months older than you!
Have you ever eaten a crayon? What about chalk? Dirt? No, no and no.
How do you feel when you see someone’s feet? Not great. (ed note: she HATES feet. Being the loving cousin that I am, I like to show her mine at every possible moment)
When was the last time you ate chicken noodle soup? It's been a few years. That is one of my least favorite foods. I think it's disgusting.
What is your favorite kind of (non-pet) animal? This is going to sound funny as a vegan, but I don't like animals that much.
Do you miss anyone right now? My dog (ed. note: I don't think this counts, but she insists it does)
What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I'm really funny!
Do you collect anything? No. Not even belly button lint?? (Through fits of laughter) Eeew, no! You make me sick! (ed note: Kayla also gets really grossed out by belly buttons.)
How many times a day do you want to strangle me? 7. That seems like a fair number.
What movie do you wish you had starred in and why? Breakfast at Tiffany's, because the wardrobe is AMAZING!
Who is the coolest person you know? My dad. He's cool in a "funny old man" kind of way. 
Have you ever put a foreign object up your nose? You mean besides my finger? Yes.  When I was little i put a candy up my nose and I inhaled it!
What’s a word or phrase you say a lot? "You could probably never do that again, and I'd be alright with it."
What do you want to be when you grow up? I would like to be an editor, however my dream job would be somehow being paid to travel and write.

Thanks for the entertainment, Kayla!

5 comments:

  1. Well Kayla, since you have to eat a peck of dirt before you die (how does that saying keep going?) you are apparently going to live forever, and I'm ok with that because I love you so much. I'm a little bothered that I am not the coolest person you know, but I guess being beat out by your father is bearable. Kind of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I just compared your photos and you have the exact same haircut. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha that's why I chose those pictures, because they look pretty much the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since when am I not the coolest person you know? I'm hurt. Deeply hurt.

    You do realize Lauren is trying to pass you in the favorite niece category, don't you? That's why she gave you such a loaded question. Of course, your dad is loving you right now-as long as he missed the "funny old man" part of your answer.

    Nice pictures, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kayla:

    7? Are you sure? Not 9 or 14? :)

    TDTU

    ReplyDelete