Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dinner Day 3

Tonight's dinner was Pasta with vegetables and herbs. I was at first going to use whole wheat spaghetti, but in the end I decided to use rice noodles. The sauce was kind of a weird sounding combination but it turned out really good. Unfortunately I forgot all about taking a picture until after I had packed it up to take to work. So, it's not the best or most appetizing picture, but I swear it was really yummy!
 
I am very excited to make dinner tomorrow. Victoria is coming over for hot sesame noodles and homemade spring rolls! I hope they turn out. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm, recipes, we need recipes! Or links to recipes? You ar sending some sesame noodle and spring roll samples home with her right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way jose. We're eatin' it ALL

    ReplyDelete