Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dinner Day 2

Tonight on the menu was "Pasta All'arrabbiata." I was not so sure how this would turn out, but it ended up being quite good. The sauce is a tomato sauce with white wine and sun dried tomato. The recipe called for red chilies, however, upon not being able to find any in the grocery store I opted to toss in a little crushed red pepper. It was a nice contrast with the sweet tomato sauce. The picture did not turn out great but I swear it was pretty tasty.
Tomorrow on the menu is whole wheat spaghetti with vegetables and herbs; cross your fingers that it turns out alright. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. This looks good Kayla, did you have any side veggies with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, just the pasta, I was taking it into work so I didn't want to have to carry too many tupperware containers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nom nom nom!!!! I can't wait to come over for dinner tomorrow!!!! Perhaps I shall arrive around..... 2? 3? OK. I love you!
    ~Victoria

    ReplyDelete