Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back to School, Back to School

Apparently Lauren likes to celebrate Christmas in late August, only she calls it "back to school shopping." That might be a bit of an exaggeration, but I cannot express the excitement Lauren felt when I asked her to go shopping with me for school supplies. For an accurate idea of her excitement it was similar to the commercial for Meijer's back to school sale.
         
The sad part is that Lauren could honestly be in that commercial and she wouldn't be acting. She gets that excited about shopping for school supplies.

                                                    For further proof:
 
Now, Lauren is not actually going to school this fall, but she claimed that she needed supplies for when she starts back up in the winter... I won't make too much fun though. 
There is my haul of school supplies, I didn't have to spend too much thanks to Walmart, but my wallet will be getting a workout this weekend when I have to purchase all of the books for my four classes. I think that is about it for now. Hopefully the pretty school supplies will distract from the fact that we are averaging about one post every two weeks...

4 comments:

  1. LOL. Oh my gosh, your first line made me laugh SO HARD. This is great. Lauren gets a bit dweeby abou school supplies... but then, who am I to talk? I do too! I love you guys so much!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my girl, lovin her school supplies! Lol, whatever will you do when you aren't in school any more sweetheart?
    And to my darling niece, enjoy this semester! I know you are enjoying your school goodies too:>)Have you tried ordering your books through ABE? We are saving a bundle doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. School supplies GOOD! Get many! Be brilliant!

    TDTU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I LOVE that you actually put the commercial on so people could see the excitement!

    ReplyDelete