Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I just found out that blogging is the best way to procrastinate from homework!

So, Lauren is currently house/dog/guinea pig/rabbit-sitting, and I thought that I would update the old blog... We have been throwing out the idea that we want to start writing entries about "stuff my cousin says..." I based the idea on a certain twitter that has some coarse language and is actually about someone's dad. Now, if you know Lauren and me at all, you know that 90% or more of the things we say are utterly absurd. For example: the other night on our bottle return trip to Meijer we had to walk through the entrance to the bottle return, which blows gale force winds onto you. (Note: I may be slightly exaggerating.) So on our way out of the bottle return my hair was blown into my face which prompted the following, "that wind just Biebered my hair..." If you don't know who Justin Bieber is you might want to google it. Although you may also want to keep it that way. Anyhow, you can expect about a billion entries with stuff my cousin says because the source material is literally endless. Hopefully future entries will actually be entertaining. Until then... hey here's a picture of Lauren and me being awesome (or not).

6 comments:

  1. You are totally awesome, never doubt it. I look forward to all the fascinating quotes you two will be sharing. No "vaulting" allowed! I think you just started a new common saying in the English language. My hair got Biebered yesterday in the big wind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can't fault your response time! Procrastination, though? Hmm...not sure the trade-off is a good one. Perhaps you could blog after homework? (Just kidding, of course!)

    How about recounting times Lauren has been struck speechless as she realized her argument was crumbling before her eyes? Good times!

    xoxo

    TDTU

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOU!!!! I personally think that we should include lauren's famous moon quote. In fact, we could probably do a remix of the moon quote set to a video of the moon, making it sound similar to the double rainbow. Just make sure she's really really tired and it'll just happen. Her crazed laughter pretty much sounds like sobbing, so it should work :) xoxoxo!
    ~V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes....I finally posted a picture! Thanks to Aunt Kathy for putting this link on HER blog, as I didn't even know it existed! It's brought some smiles.....excellent posts, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm liking the "my hair just got Biebered in the gale force winds"...you are so brilliant!

    I'll work on spreading it around, just like I always work on using Sam's invented word "grossening". One day it will catch on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm beginning to think that homework is a better way to procrastinate from blogging!

    ReplyDelete