Monday, October 18, 2010

Girls, you have neglected your blog!

Hi there, this is Victoria, Lauren's younger sister, asking all of you out there to please join me in shouting: LAME!!!! at Lauren and Kayla for not posting in almost three weeks. 

Girls, now that I am at school, HOW do you expect me to creep/spy on you without posting?!?!  It's ridiculous.  Also, thank you for sending me an email with your login info a few months ago.  I never clear out my inbox.  whoops :)

So how about an update for everyone out there who's been missing their favorite pair of cousins?  Well ok.... since you begged....

1.  Apparently last night there was an AMAZING pumpkin carving party, hosted by none other than the infamous Apartment Girls themselves... I have no idea who attended this illustrious event, but please, give a shout out to my homegirls if you want a post with sweet pictures from this amazing evening!  For now, I can only offer up this meager snapshot of a pumpkin in my parent's garden in order to appease your appetites.  I hope this holds you over for a while.

2.  Last weekend (as in 8 days ago, not 2 days ago) Lauren and I (Victoria) attended the beautiful wedding of two of her co-workers.  It was lovely, I forced Lauren to dance, and even though I KNOW she enjoyed it, there is no way in heck she'll ever admit that, or stop hounding me about my ridiculous behavior - wherein I am the cause of her actually having fun for a change.  Shame on me.  She looked gorgeous, and she helped pick out my dress, so I wasn't too shabby either :)  I won't post pictures though, because me creating this post is a little teensy surprise, and I don't want her to become so overcome by a giant photo of her face that she up and dies, thereby making Kayla change the title on the blog to "Apartment Girl:  One cousin being lame all by herself."  That just doesn't have the same ring.   (BREAKING NEWS THAT I JUST REMEMBERED... If anyone who reads this is a fan of the Bed Intruder Song, you wish you were at this wedding where an AMAZING string quartet played it.  And the Beatles.  That is, the quartet played the Beatles.  Not that the Beatles turned into a string quartet which played the Bed Intruder Song.  Because that would be expensive.  And impossible.  Anyway...it was awesome.  Just saying)

3.  On the subject of Kayla...  Well, who really knows?  Today she was working a ridiculously long shift, and while I was home for the weekend I only got to see her for a grand total of like, 20 minutes.  But she did let me use her tinted lotion in an effort to keep my legs from looking like I cut them out of the bride's skirt.  They were white.  That's what I'm trying to say here.  Anyway, she saved my bacon... or whatever.  You get the picture.

WHO'S UP FOR A FUN GAME?!?!?!

I'm going to need everyone's participation on this one!  Ok, here it goes....


We need everyone to give SUGGESTIONS for HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!!!!  YAYYYY!!!!  I would like to hear your creative and amazing ideas for awesome, budget-friendly costumes you think the cousins would look ah-mazing in!  Please remember:  While just plain old costumes are good, costumes they can wear to make them a PAIR are even better!!!!
Hoping this is the most amusing thing ever,
~Victoria ;)

6 comments:

  1. Hey. So I posted this, which means now I get to comment!!!! YAYYY!!! I hope you guys likey-like :). So a costume Idea....
    1. Kayla could be Dora, and Lauren could be her backpack. Just sayin'.
    2. Eggs and Bacon. It would be ironic for Kayla, and Lauren likes breakfast!
    3. Salt and pepper. Just wear all white and all black and put a letter on your shirt. Plus it's vegan!
    4. I-pod and Earbuds. You could make it out of cardboard.......
    5. Each of you could be a pea, with half a pod. Then when you stood together you'd be two peas in a pod!!!
    hahaha. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...
    TV and Remote...
    DVD and Player...you could cover a giant disc of cardboard with foil...
    If you're going for irony, how about a book and bookmark or booklight...Kayla loves reading and Lauren gets the ironic part...:)

    TDTU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Victoria! Why don't you have your own blog? Costume ideas, let me see...a cup of coffee and creamer? Doublemint twins? I'm not very good at coming up with costumes, but Lauren has always been a princess, if Kayla finds a princess dress they could be doublemint twin princesses:>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, great suggestions! Especially you Dad! See, you're totally creative! xoxoxo
    ~Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh. The back of yo' head is RIDICULOUS! LOL you crack me up little sister. Thanks for taking care of our laziness like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You kow Lauren and Kayla, this doesn't let you off the hook for posting! I want to see some pumpkin carving party pictures!

    ReplyDelete