Friday, January 14, 2011

We're Back!

This is where I'd love to be right now! This is actually part of a castle in England (photo courtesy of my boyfriend, who's currently stationed there), and it looks so much prettier than this Michigan winter that surrounds us right now! Sorry for the long absence, but this boring white winter just hasn't been inspiring me to do much writing (or much anything else for that matter!). What I have been inspired to do however, is to start looking for a house to buy! I'm still in the very early stages of the whole process, but it's one I'm excited about! I hope to be able to find something in my price range that's in a good neighborhood and close to work and family. I'm starting to get nervous about this whole process, but if this is what God wants for me, it will happen! Perhaps before I officially start my search I should consider taking down my Christmas decorations... :) I'm a bit of a procrastinator when it comes to that. I promise to try to blog more now and to keep ya'll updated on my home search, but right now I have to get ready for work!

2 comments:

  1. Woooohoooo! A new post, I am one happy mom:>) Maybe you'll even share your house hunt here. Come on Kayla, how about a post from you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blog, girl! And get that cute,smart cousin to blog about something as well--you owe your public!

    TD/TU

    ReplyDelete